|Home >> Previous Year Question Papers|
The duration of the online examination will be 2 hours and total questions will be 120. The questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ type).
Question Paper will have 2 Sections of 60 questions each, namely Section A (General Section) and Section B (Technical Subject Section). Section A will be common for all. Section B will be different for different candidates as per their subject stream. Candidates will be able to view Questions in Section B based their subject stream The Section-wise details are given below:
Section A (General Section) : This section will have 60 questions common to each paper to be attempted by every candidate. These questions will be on General Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude, Mental Ability, General Science and General Awareness, IPRs and English language.
Sections B (Technical Subject Section) : This section will have 60 questions of 10+2/UG/PG degree level with a suitable mix. These questions will be from following technical subject domains:
(1) Chemistry and Chemical Sciences
(2) Food, Drugs & Pharma
(3) Life Sciences & Biotechnology
(4) Mechanical, Production, Industrial Engg, Civil Engg, Structural Engg, Construction
Engg, Transportation Engg, Material Science Engg
(5) Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation & Biomedical Engg
(6) Computer Science/ Engg, IT and Information & Communication Technology
(7) Others (Science & Engg /Technology subjects not covered in above domains)
In case the subject chosen by the candidate in the online application form does not relate to her (UG/PG) qualification, then the candidate will be shifted to the group as per her last / highest qualification. Such change will be reflected in the Admit Card.
There will be negative marking in the examination. Each correct answer will carry 1 mark while for each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.